Italian street-food market to visit Shoreditch streets
A street-food market will be visiting Shoreditch next week, bringing authentic Italian cuisine to our streets with a winter twist.
Moretti Gran Tour, hosted by the premium Italian lager brand Birra Moretti, cherry picks the key names in the UK street food movement to offer an unrivalled taste of Italian culture - and food lovers will be able to sample them all under one roof.
Held in The lofts of a trendy Shoreditch hangout, the Italian street vendors will create winter menus for Birra Moretti from different regions of the country.
Food lovers can look forward to Sicilian Arancini stew and chocolate and venison tortellini while enjoying an introduction to Italian cuisine by the host, Joe Hurd, from award winning Italian Restaurant L’Anima, and founder of Italian food stall “Joey’s Anglo-Italian Good Eats”.
Food vendors include London-based gelateria’s Gelupo, Roasticini, and Forza Win, who will be hosting demonstrations as well as tasting experiences. Entrants James Woodman, Senior Brand Manager, said: “Birra Moretti’s first Gran Tour in July 2014 saw tickets selling out in record time after overwhelming demand.
You may also want to watch:
“Everybody really enjoyed the event. Birra Moretti has long been associated with great beer, great food and great company, so we are really excited to be able to yet again build on our involvement in the street food explosion and bring together some of the best Italian regional cuisines in London.”
Tickets cost £10 from http://moretti-gran-tour.designmynight.com and include a Birra Moretti along with two plates of food and a Gelato as well as access to all master classes.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 4 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park