Shoreditch and Crouch End gallery launches Christmas market art show
- Credit: Jealous Gallery
A print gallery, with branches in Hackney and Crouch End, is hosting Christmas market show featuring pre-framed and unframed ready-to-gift art works.
Jealous Gallery's Christmas Market will run until January 4, 2022, at both Jealous East on Curtain Road in Shoreditch and Jealous North on Park Road.
The contemporary screen-print studio, gallery and publisher promises the market, which also doubles as group exhibition, will feature a "treasure trove" of artworks to take home.
A spokesperson for Jealous Gallery said: "It’s time for the Jealous Christmas Market.
"This year we’ve lined up a fresh selection of both framed and unframed works to adorn the walls of our galleries to make it easier than ever to fill those stockings in time for the big day".
The print selection will be changing throughout the exhibition so visitors are encouraged to return to check out new pieces on display.
- 1 East London boroughs lag behind rest of country for Covid booster uptake
- 2 Jailed: Man who robbed and blackmailed men he met on Grindr
- 3 Ranjith Kankanamalage death: Man charged with murder
- 4 Councillor says he 'hopes to lose' next election
- 5 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 6 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 7 Jailed: Rapist who repeatedly attacked woman in her own home
- 8 Lib Dem candidate for Tower Hamlets mayor announced
- 9 Olympian burglary: Men with links to Plaistow and Isle of Dogs wanted
- 10 Guilty: East London criminals jailed in December 2021