Madge gets stuck in
QUEEN of Pop Madonna will be taking her phenomenally successful Sticky and Sweet tour to the O2 this weekend. The tour, which began last year, is the biggest grossing tour in history for a solo artist and will be dropping into the former Millennium Dome o
QUEEN of Pop Madonna will be taking her phenomenally successful Sticky and Sweet tour to the O2 this weekend.
The tour, which began last year, is the biggest grossing tour in history for a solo artist and will be dropping into the former Millennium Dome on Saturday and Sunday.
Last year, Madge's tour was seen by more than two million people in 58 cities.
The 50-year-old pop diva will perform hits from across her 30-year career, including Vogue, Into the Groove, Borderline, Music, La Isla Bonita, 4 Minutes, Like A Prayer, Ray Of Light, Hung Up and Give It To Me.
You may also want to watch:
Madonna's 11th studio album, Hard Candy, was released last year and included the singles 4 Minutes, featuring Justin Timberlake, and Give it to Me, featuring Pharrell Williams.
Supporting Madge will be superstar DJ Paul Oakenfold, who has remixed The Rolling Stones U2, Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Snoop Dog, Muse New Order, The Cure, Massive Attack and Elvis Presley and even composed the Big Brother theme tune.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
Tickets for the cost �65-�175 from www.theo2.co.uk or 0844 856 0202.