Omid Djalili to appear at the New Moon in Whitechapel for testicular cancer awareness raiser
- Credit: Omid Djalili
An exclusive night of comedy designed is set to to raise a smile and money for men’s health charity Movember.
For one night only renowned comedian Omid Djalili will be treating punters at the New Moon pub in Gracechurch Street, Whitechapel, to a one-off event hosted by KP Nuts aimed at raising awareness of testicular cancer.
From 7.15 to 10pm on November 12 Omid will be joined by up and coming comic Lee Peart as well as footballing legend, John Hartson, who has fought the disease.
The gig will urge men to check themselves and also for women to encourage the men in their life to look for anything unusual.
Tickets are free but a donation of £5 on the night would be appreciated. All proceeds go to Movember.
You may also want to watch:
To register visit eventbrite.co.uk/e/laugh-your-nuts-off-with-omid-djalili-tickets-77273325597
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 10 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze