Omid Djalili to appear at the New Moon in Whitechapel for testicular cancer awareness raiser
- Credit: Omid Djalili
An exclusive night of comedy designed is set to to raise a smile and money for men’s health charity Movember.
For one night only renowned comedian Omid Djalili will be treating punters at the New Moon pub in Gracechurch Street, Whitechapel, to a one-off event hosted by KP Nuts aimed at raising awareness of testicular cancer.
From 7.15 to 10pm on November 12 Omid will be joined by up and coming comic Lee Peart as well as footballing legend, John Hartson, who has fought the disease.
The gig will urge men to check themselves and also for women to encourage the men in their life to look for anything unusual.
Tickets are free but a donation of £5 on the night would be appreciated. All proceeds go to Movember.
You may also want to watch:
To register visit eventbrite.co.uk/e/laugh-your-nuts-off-with-omid-djalili-tickets-77273325597
- 1 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 4 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 5 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 6 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures
- 7 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 8 Here's why people stay longer in the East End despite the crime
- 9 East End pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Housing protest at Shadwell's Watney Market over service charges hike