New restaurant opening: Factory House
A new restaurant in London’s historical Leadenhall Market opens this month.
The Factory House prizes itself on offering twists on classic British dishes and also has an extensive international wine and cocktail menu.
With a plan and interior that nods to the great Victorian age of innovation and industry, the venue will take guests through a spiral staircase into the vast 180-cover dining room.
An open-grill, foraged food options and gourmet bar snacks compliment the main menu.
Executive chef Sean Davies, previously from the Tate restaurant, will run a seasonal menu.
You may also want to watch:
From September to November, many of the dishes on offer will incorporate wild ingredients such as cob nuts, medlar plums, damsons, wood pigeon, guinea fowl and partridge.
Cocktails take their inspiration from the Victorian age of empire and exploration.
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 9 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 10 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims