Powderpuff Girls to the rescue!
THE Powderpuff Girls have been primping and preening at many an exclusive party over the last four years, but now the pink ladies have opened their very own beauty boutique in Bethnal Green. The Powder Room, where customers can drop in for quick beauty fi
THE Powderpuff Girls have been primping and preening at many an exclusive party over the last four years, but now the pink ladies have opened their very own beauty boutique in Bethnal Green.
The Powder Room, where customers can drop in for quick beauty fixes or more indulgent treats, opened in Columbia Road last month.
Dressed in their chic pink outfits and pillbox hats, the Powderpuff offer a menu of makeovers, hairstyling and manicures.
As well as the glamorous treatments on offer, there will also be a plethora of products to purchase, including Paul & Joe cosmetics, Blouse & Skirt cosmetics Mavala Nail Care and the Powderpuff Girls' very own Shimmer Powderpuffs.
You may also want to watch:
Katie Reynolds, founder of the Powderpuff Girls, said: "I wanted to recreate the glamour and charm of the 1950's where spending time on yourself was not a chore but a chance to relax and catch up with friends.
"Our beauty boutique encourages this atmosphere, serving splendid tea and biscuits while our girls work their magic on your nails, hair and make up.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
"Even if customers come for a quick treatment they are offered the chance to relax in glamorous surroundings and indulge in our delightful array of beauty products."
The Powder Room will be open for after work appointments for girls who need to spruce themselves up before a date or night out.
Customers can even change their outfits, leave their things securely and the salon will courier them back the next day.
The boutique can also be hired for private parties, including hen parties.
Prices for treatments start at �15 and group bookings cost from �65 per person.
Call 020 7704 8009, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thepowderpuffgirls.com for more information.