Red Hot Chili Peppers' world tour to include east London show
- Credit: Phil Morley
Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming to east London.
The US rock band has announced details of UK shows as part of a 32-city world stadium tour next summer.
The 2022 tour will mark the return of guitarist John Frusciante to the group and has been announced ahead of a new album being released.
The band, whose hits include Californication, Under the Bridge, Can't Stop and Snow (Hey Oh), will perform at London Stadium in Stratford on Saturday, June 25.
Special guests include rapper Anderson .Paak, Free Nationals and Thundercat.
You may also want to watch:
Red Hot Chili Peppers will perform songs from their previous albums as well as music from the forthcoming record.
The world tour, which is produced by Live Nation, will begin in Spain on June 4 and finish in Texas, US on September 18.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 5 Barts Health NHS Trust reports one of lowest rates of vaccinated staff
- 6 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 7 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 8 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 9 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 10 Man found stabbed on board night bus
Tickets for the London Stadium show go on sale to the general public at 10am on Friday (October 15).