Salmon and jazz coming together for Olympic night club entertainment on Fish Island
An entertainment venue, next to a salmon smokery, will recreate the nightclub atmosphere of legendary Soho jazz club Ronnie Scott’s every night during this summer’s Olympic Games.
Forman’s overlooking the Olympic Stadium will present The Ronnie Scott’s All Stars.
Venue owner Lance Forman said: “This is the ultimate meeting of great food and great music, two London institutions coming together for a festival of fine dining and the finest jazz.
“I’m working on a new salmon cure for the occasion —look out for my Gravad-sax.”
The Ronnie Scott’s All Star Band will perform nightly from 10pm to 3am with the club closing at 4am throughout the Olympics.
You may also want to watch:
The performances will be included in packages for late diners booked at Forman’s Fish Island for the period.
Tickets to attend without dining start from �30. Booking requests can be made nvia www.formansfishisland.com or on 0208 5252 390.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
High profile performers for the venue’s entertainment nights to coincide with the Olympic opening and closing ceremony nights will be announced shortly.