Showtime at Last Days of Decadence
POLLY Cupcake and Hitman Hearn provide an eclectic mix of 20s dance tunes, rockabilly, punk and pop, setting the scene for a new monthly dirty burlesque night which hits Shoreditch tonight (Friday). The chic prohibition-style interior of Last Days of Deca
POLLY Cupcake and Hitman Hearn provide an eclectic mix of 20s dance tunes, rockabilly, punk and pop, setting the scene for a new monthly dirty burlesque night which hits Shoreditch tonight (Friday).
The chic prohibition-style interior of Last Days of Decadence is taken back in time for Voluptuous Panic, a deliciously daring evening of song, dance and more than a little self-indulgence.
Every month, The Whoopee Beaux Belles take to the floor - and the bar - for their scintillating showgirl performances. MC-ing is the ubiquitous LaJohn Joseph, who will flit between the downstairs stage and the upstairs piano bar to oversee proceedings.
Brought to the Shoreditch High Street venue by London's much talked about Whoopee Club, Voluptuous Panic promises to bring something different for the darkly decadent night owl, providing unadulterated fun which is definitely not for the faint hearted.
You may also want to watch:
Doors from 8pm, tickets from �10. For more information go to www.thewhoopeeclub.com or www.thelastdaysofdecadence.com or call 020 7729 2896.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19