Spiegeltent return to Canary Wharf for open air lunchtime performances at Canada Square
- Credit: Spiegeltent
Showbiz returns to Canary Wharf with Spiegeltent later this month, with comedy, music, dance, cabaret, acrobatics, variety and theatre in the open air.
The Spiegeltent performers are putting on lunchtime shows at Canada Square Park from next Thursday until October 2.
They include South Bank favourites Black Cat Cabaret with acrobats, comics, dancers and singers.
Stand-up comic Jess Robinson and her live band also plan to race through hundreds of impressions.
Classical music is included, while fun workshops for children are being laid on and Swing for adults who can join in beginners class with the London Academy of Dance.
You may also want to watch:
The original Spiegeltent were pavilions travelling around Europe as sumptuous fairground attractions, now remade for the 21st century, coming back to Canary Wharf for 11 days from September 22.
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided