Tatt's the way we like it
AFTER an absence from the East End of six years, tattoo and piercing studio Metal Morphosis has returned to Hackney Road. After starting out in Southend in 1993 the studio had outgrown its premises within a year and moved to Bethnal Green. But in 2003 Sel
AFTER an absence from the East End of six years, tattoo and piercing studio Metal Morphosis has returned to Hackney Road.
After starting out in Southend in 1993 the studio had outgrown its premises within a year and moved to Bethnal Green.
But in 2003 Selfridges invited Metal Morphosis to set up a concession in the world-famous department store and the Hackney Road studio was closed.
Since then the business has gone from strength to strength with concessions in Selfridges in Birmingham and Manchester as well as a studio in the King's Road, Chelsea.
You may also want to watch:
And now the highly regarded tattooing and piercing specialist is back at its former location in the Peterley Business centre in Hackney Road.
Metal Morphosis offers body piercing, tattooing, ear piercing, temporary tattoos, and henna tattoos.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 9 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
- 10 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
Microdermal implants, which give the impression of having studs or jewels screwed directly into the face, are also available as well as non-laser tattoo removal.
Body jewellery is also available to buy along with after care products including antiseptics and mouthwashes for oral piercings.
Metal Morphosis' fit-out has now been completed, its license has been approved by Tower Hamlets council's environmental health department and the studio is now open for business.