The cat’s out of the bag for Canary Wharf summer weekend fashion catwalk shows
- Credit: Neil Turner/CWG
The summer fashion show returns to Canary Wharf for a weekend extravaganza. Catwalk shows will be taking place from Friday in Canada Place and Jubilee Place shopping centres until Sunday evening.
Bright block colours and all white outfits for chic and sophisticated summer style are in vogue, as seen at Givenchy and Balenciaga.
The start of summer brings colour, light fabrics and sandals back onto our sartorial radar, with three days of catwalks and pop-up boutiques.
Live music and family entertainment is being laid on for those needing respite from shopping.
It’s all part of Canary Wharf’s attractions with 300 shops, cafés, bars and restaurants and an all-year calendar arts and events.
You may also want to watch:
Fashion weekend times: 9am-8pm Friday, 10am-7pm Saturday and 12 noon-6pm Sunday.
- 1 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 5 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 500 deaf children wait to see if their education needs will be cut by Tower Hamlets Council